Position Overview Miriam Keller State Farm Agency is seeking a qualified professional to join her winning team for an opening within the Office Representative Position. She is seeking an energetic professional interested in helping her business grow, through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is looking to develop new skills in sales and customer service, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential. Apply today to our award-winning agency!
What do we offer? Our agency encourages each team member to bring their authentic skills and insights to work each day. We offer a variety of benefits to support our team, including
- Flexible Work Hours
- Salary & Commission/Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Valuable Work Experience
- Growth Potential & Opportunity for Advancement within my Agency
- Agent Aspirant Program for Individuals Aspiring to Own a Business
Responsibilities Each position covers a wide array of roles and responsibilities intended to develop your skillset and ensure your success at our agency. Throughout our application process, you will also have the opportunity to learn what a day in the life at our agency would look like.
- Use customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Work with agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Maintain and strong work ethic with a total commitment to integrity and success each and every day.
Compensation $30,000-$50,000 Per Year Our compensation expectations show a range of our salary plus commission system. With our profitable and thriving market and business model, team development, and intentional hiring process, we are confident that you will be successful in achieving high-earning compensation amounts. Hours Monday-Friday 800 AM – 500 PM located in Alcoa, TN Requirements Having previous insurance experience is not required to apply for this position. We are looking for candidates that are enthusiastic and engaged to develop their skills and knowledge and are eager about role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams.
- Sales Experience Preferred
- Successful Track Record for Meeting Sales Goals Preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills – Written, Verbal, and Auditory
- Ability to Make Presentations to Potential Customers
- Achievements in Mutually Agreed Upon Marketing Goals
- Experience in Marketing
- Property & Casualty License (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health License (must be able to obtain)
How we elevate YOUR skills By joining the team at Miriam Keller State Farm Agency, not only will you acquire licensing for Property & Casualty and Life & Health Insurance, but you will develop a mastery in sales and customer service to support your personal and professional goals. Achieving licensing in insurance is a great way to build your resume and advance your skillset, and we use intentional goal setting and team building to establish successful habits for both your career and life. Miriam Keller State Farm Agency is committed to developing and broadening your skills and knowledge as just one unique perk. Community Recognition Here’s what our community has to say about working with our agency -
- “Very helpful, always. Always willing to answer any kind of questions, customer service is always fantastic. Been with them since I got my license in 2016 and if I have my way, I'll never switch insurance. Hannah was fantastic and very well prepared to answer all of my questions and was very personable on the phone.”
- " I just became a customer, David was great. He offered me what I asked for, very professional."
- “She was wonderful and helped me and my husband get auto insurance and life insurance.”
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will connect with you on the next steps of the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.